As promised on my Instagram, theexpressivearticulate, below is the recipe I used to create the beautiful, nourishing bowl of goodness I posted earlier. Words cannot describe the creamy, bean-y goodness that is this hummus recipe!
Five Minute Classic Hummus Recipe
- 15oz can of garbanzo beans
- ¼ cup olive oil (can sub any oil of your choosing)
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp tahini (can sub sesame paste)
- 1 Tsp cumin
- 1 Tsp paprika
- ½ – 1 clove of garlic (depending on how garlicky you like your hummus)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of ground, cracked pepper
Add the above ingredients into a food processor or blender, and pulsate until well blended. You may add water as necessary to promote smoother blending. Transfer your beautiful creation into a bowl and serve, or cover and chill to store. Most importantly, enjoy!